Looking forward to a job with dance, fitness and lots of fun? Apply now here!!
These are some of the things you will have to do:
- Organize activities as fitness entertainer such as stretching, yoga, pilates, aquagym, tai-chi, Nordic walking, etc.
- Promote the activities
- Look after the equipment and the facilities
- Join your team in their daily activities: sports or at the miniclub
- Participate in the night time shows
- The most important thing for an entertainer are the PUBLIC RELATIONS, the contact with the client is priority. All you needs is good communication skills.
Accommodation provided in shared room.
Meals provided at the hotel on working days
Days off: 1.5 days per week
- Spanish contract recognized by European legislation, which includes contributions to Social Security
- Private work accident insurance and public medical assistance
- 30 days annual leave
Salary: 1.050-1.150€ gross monthly according to experience
Opportunities of promotion within the company
Experience: Minimum 1 year as a fitness trainer. Able to organize minimum 3 activities such as stretching, yoga, pilates, aquagym, tai-chi, Nordic walking, etc.
Training: certified diploma that proves your ability to work offering some of these different activities: yoga, pilates, aquagym, streching …
Languages: English high level and a second language such like: German or Spanish.
Availability: Minimum 10 months availability (incorporations from March)
Personality: Open and active personality. Eager to work and have fun. With lots of energy, a big smile and good team spirit!!